What’s New or Changed in Dynamics 365 for Finance
and Operations 8.0 April Release
Microsoft continues their twice-yearly application release cadence with the April 2018 release of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Version 8.0. This is a significant release as the application model will now be under hard lock along with the platform, foundation, and core models. This movement to a total extension approach brings strong benefits to both partner and customers but does impact upgrade paths.
Watch our webcast where Jen and Joel discuss the new features and changes in this April 2018 release:
- Extensions – No more overlayering, customer benefits and upgrade implications
- Platform 13-15 Updates – Functional updates, platform 15 demo, technical updates
- GDPR – person search report
- Global Features – India GST
- Finance – One voucher deprecation
- Project Management – Mobile Web Apps, resourcing
- Trade and Logistics – Supply chain grab bag
To watch our previous webinar - Technical Deep Dive: Removing Overlays in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, click here.