What's New in Dynamics 365 for Finance and
Operations 7.3 December Release
Microsoft released version 7.3 of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in December and it is now formally available publicly.
Watch our webcast where Jen and Joel will discuss the new features and changes in this December release:
- Platform Updates 9 through 12: Functional and Technical
- Added System Features and Workspaces
- Financial Reporting using Power BI
- Expense Management Mobile Workspace Enhancements
- Global Tax Engine (GTE)
- Dynamics 365 PSA to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Integration
To watch our previous webinar - Best Practices for Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics 365, click here.