BI in Dynamics 365 for Operations
Advancing From Data Entities to Power BI
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations delivers a vastly new data management and business intelligence paradigm over the previous version, Dynamics AX2012. The entity store replaces SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes, plus being cloud deployed brings many new complexities not previously encountered with previous versions. Microsoft Power BI is now positioned as the de facto visualization tool.
Listen to Jen and Joel to learn about these new technologies and jump start your BI journey in Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Understanding dimensional modelling
- Extracting data through entities and the entity store
- Re-assembling data in PowerBI
- Publishing to PowerBI and workspaces
- What happens if you can’t do an extension?
Click HERE for upcoming webinar schedules.